Autumn is on its way soon. Since our Akimatsuri is not far away, we are going to have a meeting to form sub teams of volunteers and help everyone understand the required work of each volunteer. Below is the meeting information:
Date and Time: Oct 14 (Sun) 2:00pm-4:30pm
Venue: St. Andrew's Episcopal Church
6110 N.W. Loop 410, San Antonio, Texas 78238 (along W 410, the other side of Ingram Mall)
(contact Yokoo at 210-865-6805 or Chris 210-383-2303, if you have trouble finding the location on Oct 14)
Also, we will talk about the following topics at the beginning of the meeting.
* Today’s Phrase in Japanese/ English/ Spanish
* Naoko Shirane Foundation: Introduction of local HS students who visited Japan this summer
* SOS (Summer of Service): Introduction of local youth leaders who visited Japan this summer
* JASSA Speech Contest 2019
* UTSA East Asia Institute: Introduction of Japanese Play Contest 2019 by Mimi Yu sensei.
We are gaining new members every month. Let’s get together!!
“More Japan! More Nihongo! More JASSA !!”